Pages

May 28, 2013

I've got a new Scoot!

Germany 2013: An orange Vespa GTS SuperSport followed me home on a rainy day in May.
It's my Euro-Scooter, my new means of transportation to explore the roads in and around Germany.
 To find me on the road ...
... click ---> here.

17 comments:

  1. Woot!!!!! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Dar it feels so good to be back on two wheels.

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!!! Pretty color. But your jeans look a little soggy. Can't put a damper on your smile though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was indeed soaking wet that day. But rain couldn't stop me from bringing it home.

      Delete
  3. Wheeee!!!!! (i haven't run out of exclamation marks yet) !!!!!!! (enough?) Oh one more !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scooter just suits you perfectly Sonja. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what a happy colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope it will serve also better visibility.

      Delete
  6. So now you're back to two Vespas and a Harley. It seems like that's just the way it's meant to be... I've got two Vespas... do I need a Harley???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Vespa is a must, two is even better. But no, you don't need a Harley. Cruising on a nimble 300cc is much better than pushing around a big pile of metal ;-) And I speak from experience.

      Delete
  7. I have to admit... I'm kinda jelly (jealous). What a great scooter and in orange, a color not available in 'merica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A colour which is also only randomly available over here... There were only 7 used for sale in Germany... I got lucky, thanks to hubby.

      Delete
  8. Orange coloured things - my favorites :-)
    Best wishes, Heike

    ReplyDelete