Pages

March 01, 2015

Sometime soon...

Sunday afternoon 4PM

... isn't soon enough. Bring on spring, already!

This is how spring used to look like back in British Columbia...

Burnaby, BC - March 2010
Port Moody, BC - March 2011
Steveston, BC - March 2012
Horseshoe Bay, BC - March 2013

15 comments:

  1. I would be so, so relieved just to see storm clouds instead of solid white skies. Blue skies are nice, but nicer yet would be rain clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha, we had a bad rain storm today, not the weather I'd like to have but at least it's warming up...

      Delete
  2. I hope so too ...
    I have been following the weather forecast for Germany too.
    And it looks like we here (in the East Kootenay's) have better weather than in Germany where I come from

    In 4 weeks I'm back in Germany on vacation
    And I do not want to stand with " Glühwein " at the Easter fire

    But no worries you will get the spring soon ;)
    Earlier than any other part of Germany
    Where you live that is the warmest corner of Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolfgang, you are right, this corner of the Black Forest is supposed to be one of the better climate spots in Germany, but warmer weather just takes its time this year...
      Enjoy your sojourn home!!!

      Delete
  3. Soon it will be spring. I am surprised at how early everything is blooming here this year. A mild winter compared to last year, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy, patience is a virtue... that I don't seem to have ;-)

      Delete
  4. I like your new header photo! I'll take snow over rain just about anytime...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Richard... no surprise that you like snow better ;-)

      Delete
  5. that's exactly how it looks like in Metro Vancouver since the mid of February this year :-). Only one day with rain in the past 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes. Rub it in alright, Yvonne ;-)

      Delete
  6. We may be having an early spring but March and April can be cold, dreary, and unpredictable here on the island at least. I can't remember ever having to taking allergy pills this early because the multiple pollen machines coming into bloom right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Dar. I have some snow pics from early April in BC, but I tend to ignore them...

      Delete
  7. Ahhh Spring, gonna be another two months or so for us ... Lots of snow and -25 °C at night right now.

    ReplyDelete