Sonja: Walking is good, hiking is better, faster and longer. I am getting back in shape with every step I take. Healing is progressing well. My new buddy and I are happy and content.
Tomorrow it's back to work for me but I hope to be able to keep up my new found daily routine. Next level will be back to bicycle on the upcoming weekend, and maybe a short scooter ride. We'll see.
Given that I am getting nowhere with my walks, scenery isn't too bad, or is it? Life is good!
progess is good! am sure that forthcoming scooter ride will be therapeutic....
ReplyDeleteAnything two-wheeled will do, Dom. Even the pedal powered one will be a good step forward.
DeleteScenery is great! And yes, I agree that walking is good, hiking is better...
ReplyDeleteEven went for another walk in the evening, Richard. Slowly getting my powers back...
DeleteMögt ihr am 1. Mai-Wochenende mit uns auf der Enz paddeln? Leihboot zu bekommen dürfte kein Problem sein.
ReplyDeleteGrandiose Landschaft und nettes Flüsschen wären im Angebot :-)
Hi Biki, danke für das Angebot. Habe Dir dazu eine email geschickt.
DeleteWhat surgery? I drifted away for a few weeks and now I don't know what's happened!
ReplyDeleteHi Martha. Just jump over to my other blog, Here's what happened: http://2wheelersrevisited.blogspot.de/2015/04/out-of-order.html
DeleteBoo back to work, but I am glad you are feeling better. Beautiful scenery. You can't complain about green fields and blue sky.
ReplyDeleteBrandy, that's one of the downsides of healing... I can walk, I can drive, so I am good to get back to my paper pusher job.
DeleteThis is the time of year temperate forests and fields look good. Makes me look forward to summer vacation in the hills. Walk them all I saw.
ReplyDelete