Pages

April 23, 2014

Caught in the Act

A long time ago… in a galaxy far, far away. It's the year 2012, and Roland and I are attending the first Salmon Run in BC. It was huge gathering, and the experience of riding in a group of hundreds of roaring Harley Davidson motorcycles was rather intimidating. But it was exiting, too and a lot of fun.

I recently stumbled upon a YouTube video, and found out… that we were in it.

Exhibit A: Me on Rover

Exhibit B: Roland on Whitey

Photos by Thai Thruong, video by Michael Hwang. I hope they don't mind using these snapshots. Link to video => click

***

Erwischt!
Wir schreiben das Jahr 2012. Roland und ich nehmen am ersten Salmon Run in Vancouver teil. Es war eine beindruckende, aber auch eine beängstige Veranstaltung, inmitten von hunderten von brüllenden Harleymotoren auf dem Sea-to-Sky Highway dahin zu gleiten. Auf einem Video zu dem Event entdeckte ich doch tatsächlich Bilder von uns beiden. Q.E.D.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, high resolution video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are even more famous?

    I was a little worried at what I'd see with the blog post title. Way to lure people in, lol.

    ReplyDelete