Pages

October 14, 2009

Bagging it


After a quick road check I decided to pack away my Hubby's scooter for this season. There is no chance that I would make it safely to the main road anyway. The Hawk will be next to be wrapped up for the season.

Darn this white S**t! Why did even I move to Alberta in the first place? Ah, yes, there have been tons of job opportunities, with emphasis on 'have been'. Now I am unemployed, I don't ski, I am no good at horse riding, I despise hunting, and fishing bores me to death. As a matter of fact I do not even drive a pick-up truck (Although I wouldn't mind to have one handy every now an then.). Instead, I do love the ocean, all kinds of water sports, and I ride two-wheelers. From the looks of it, I should belong to the West Coast. Well then, if anyone out there needs a purchaser, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. SonjaM:

    said: " I don't ski, I am no good at horse riding, I despise hunting, and fishing bores me to death. As a matter of fact I do not even drive a pick-up truck "

    I am also all of the above, except that I did have a pickup truck but got tired of that poor gas mileage so bought a Honda instead. I know scooterists in Calgary from the Apocalypse club. they have a forum:

    http://apocalypsesc.proboards.com/index.cgi?

    We are able to ride nearly all year around except for perhaps a couple of weeks in the winter. Last year was the exception. They get even better weather in Victoria, perhaps a job over there purchasing for the federal Government. I agree with you . . . You belong on the Wet Coast, somewhere near the water.

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete