Pages

May 01, 2014

A Striking Resemblance

My 2014 Townie Cycle
1905 Harley Davidson
Photo Source: here

Maybe I should simply strap a motor to the cycle frame and I would be good to run up the hills.

***

Verwandschaft?
Vielleicht sollte ich einfach einen Motor an den Fahrradrahmen schnallen, dann klappt's bestimmt auch mit dem Bergauf-Radeln.

8 comments:

  1. Townie als E-Bike ... na sauber :)

    BTW, Lil' Ben ist mal mit den Fahrrad den Kandel (KLICK) von Waldkircher Seite aus rauf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be sure to take plenty of photos if you do put a motor on the Townie, right? :)

    I used to have an Electra beach cruiser (can't remember what the model was called). It was a great bike, very comfortable and relaxing to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we know why you picked that particular color of Townie. Nice!!

    Heck your Townie has a mirror, who needs a motor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least the Townie has brakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could get a hub motor for the front wheel for help up the hills plus you'll have an AWD bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, an engine for the hills.....that'd be my choice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or hold a battery-operated hand-held cooling fan to the side of the front tyre? You'd have more power than a French VeloSolex then... (can't believe that 8,000,000 VeloSolex were made)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walter, I had one, that description fits. Even more so when it rains. Loved that bike though. If you went near a pothole you broke spokes. I used to carry spare spokes in my saddlebag.

      Delete