We only get one run at life so might as well have fun on the way. (Geoff James)
November 04, 2009
From Beggar to Chooser
I had expressed my wishes for a new bike, and it looks like Santa got me an early Christmas present. After seven months of unemployment, after writing tons of applications with little to no feedback, I had two job interviews in the last couple of days which just resulted in two employment offers!!! Hence I herewith declare that recession is officially over for me. On acceptance, I will be working in two weeks from now, and can hopefully start up saving up enough dough to pay off a brand new two-wheeler next year. I AM BAAACK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SonjaM:
ReplyDeleteThat's really GREAT news . I know that it gets really depressing after a while and you start to doubt yourself and your abilities, not to mention the "putting your life on hold".
Time to move on and be thankful for what you have. Time to breathe easier. Now go out for that STEAK dinner and put the Kraft dinner back into your cupboard.
again . . . really good news
bob
bobskoot: wet coast scootin
Well, my frustration level was increasing, especially since a previous assignment in October had been cancelled last minute. Therefore I am inclined to postpone celebration until I get my first paycheck ;-)
ReplyDeleteSonjaM:
ReplyDeletefor some reason your Blog is not updating on my sidebar. It shows an old post from days ago even though you have posts more recent.
I have deleted and re-added your URL hoping to get it to update but still it shows an old post which means that fewer people will "click" on it.
Perhaps you could check settings at your end. Perhaps you didn't give permission for the RSS feed to update, or something like that
thanks
bob
bobskoot: wet coast scootin
Bob, I have dropped you an email. Maybe we can figure out why...
ReplyDelete