Pages

November 08, 2009

New Personal Record


One quick ride in the blue hour. So far this is the lowest temperature that I have ever been exposed to while riding. The snow is gone thanks to the Chinook winds in the last days, but will soon return.





Oh yeah, and that would be me with helmet hair, checking my pocket camera (a Sony Cybershot, small and sturdy, but with limited photo capabilities).

2 comments:

  1. SonjaM:

    Aside from the cold, I notice that you have less ice buildup as your dewpoint is -9C. Our dewpoint is 5c which is between our high and low daily temps, so when the temps approach 2-3C we are sure to get ice in the shadows and frost on the windows.

    Your Hawk is looking very good, as well as your helmet hair

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, good for you being out there in all weather. Come on by the Rounders, I think you'll find like minded folks. http://www.yearroundriders.com/forum/index.php

    ReplyDelete