Pages

November 06, 2009

Roman Holidays

I shouldn't have done it... I was in a nostalgic mood and watched said romantic 50's movie with Audrey Hepburn, featuring the actress riding the busy streets of Rome on a Vespa. Needless to say that I had to look up the Vespa Canada Website to check out current models, only to find out that now, I need to have a closer look at this model:
The GTV 250 comes with an esthetic Retro look with leather split seats. Its 250cc engine should do well in city commuting. A nice Plaything to have, once my fellow traveller gets back into the seat of 'his' Silverwing. Now I just need to explain to him, why we need a second parking spot....

So many two-wheelers, and only one butt to ride with...

3 comments:

  1. SonjaM: said: " and only one butt to ride with... "

    I really wanted to type something, but I hardly know you . . .

    (I'm still chuckling to myself)

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dare you. No, wait! Don't you dare! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SonjaM:

    Looks like whatever it was, is now fixed. Maybe it was a Blogger thing. You are now updated. There was also a problem with Baron's Life, and he is updated too.

    does your flight go straight to Victoria ? or does it stop over at Vancouver to change planes ?

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete